Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Great Arnold Schwarzenegger inspiration Bodybuilding Images

we are uploading Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding Images and pictures. Arnold has and still is having great success from his bodybuilding career. If it wasn’t for bodybuilding he would not have become a huge action star. and if it wasn’t for him becoming a huge action star he would not have become governor of California. In All three roles he has done a fantastic job in my opinion but had he not have been the huge character he was I doubt it would have been possible. I would undeniably like to see him run for President one day with, no doubt in my mind that he would get the position.

When ever I get dislodged in my bodybuilding progress and need inspiration all I have to do is Google Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuiling and select image search and just check out Arnie is prime. This gives me total inspiration to get in the gym and pump some iron. I’m not sure I will ever get to Arnold’s size or that I actually want to but feeling stronger and looking muscular makes me feel good, like finishing a marathon would feel good for a runner._Talking about pumping iron I highly recommend watching the documentary film of the same name. its got some great footage of legend bodybuilders such as Luo Ferrigno as well as arnie performing workouts and competitions . The documentary is scripted so don’t take personality’s to be genuine.

TRAINING SCHEDULE:
Most people think that bodybuilders spend hours a day in the gym. WRONG!! Most of the biggest guys I know (myself included) spend no more than an hour a day, four to six days per week. That's right! In the same amount of time that you spend watching reality TV and fixing your hair, you could instead be investing time in the gym and improving your overall physique. Here is a sample training schedule that I use.

Day 1: Chest

Day 2: Back

Day 3: Off

Day 4: Quadriceps:

Day 5 Arms

Day 6: Shoulders

Day 7: Hamstrings and Calves

These workouts are broke down in small body segments so that your body has time to rest and recover. The only way to get bigger is to break down muscle fiber and use food and rest to assist the body in repairing itself. The repair is where the growth comes from. The body wants the next workout to be less strenuous so it makes the muscle bigger and stronger to accomplish just that. A bodybuilding truism is “You only grow at home”, this means that the growth does not take place in the gym, it happens the rest of the day. The stimulus for growth is working out, the growth mechanism takes over the minute you are done working out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment